Sunday, June 29, 2008

I got it wrong

Thanks to astute comment poster Finprof and a phone call from one of my devoted UA relatives, I stand corrected: United Airlines's Mileage Plus program does still offer award flights for 25,000 miles. They are in a category called "United Saver and Star Alliance Awards." During my frantic attempt to reinstate my miles, I did not notice there was a redemption category lesser than "Standard Awards."

I apologize to United Airlines, and to any readers whom I might have mislead. I sincerely thank those who take the time to make sure I get things right.

As for anything any of the airlines offer that qualifies as a lesser category than "standard," well, what more do I need to say? Those of you who spend a good portion of your life on the road already know what I'm thinking.

No comments: